Updates for mobile visitor information service.
Ximending: A Showcase of Cosmopolitan Taipei with Record High Number of Tourist Received - - The Taipei International Marathon Spirit.
In conjunction with Taipei International Marathon ...Read more
Multi-lingual Capabilities to Fully Capture the Needs of Our Tourists
Our travel attendants were approached by an ASEAN ...Read more
Taipei 101 & Xinyi Area: Travel Attendant In Action
As the iconic landmark of the city, Taipei 101 is ...Read more
Dadaocheng: Re-designation of a Pedestrian Walkway for Sight-seeing Around Beimen (North-Gate) Area.
Starting from September, we tried to put Dihua Str...Read more
Ushering Summer Universiade 2017
Taipei was host to the biannual Summer Universiade...Read more
Professional Travel Attendants who endeared themselves to Tourists
At one of the weekend afternoon, the travel attend...Read more
Caring Travel Attendant that Touches the Hearts of Many
Beimen and Dadaocheng are among two popular touris...Read more
North Gate Rejuvenated – Let the World See Taipei Again
In conjunction with the West Taipei Rejuvenation P...Read more
Joy to Serve
It is June and the sun shines bright. Despite the ...Read more
Upgraded Travel Service Southeast Asian Languages Speaking Young Travel Attendants—New Flash Point on Taipei Streets
More members are expected to join the Mobile Tra...Read more
Our Travel Attendants are like a lighthouse of information
It was the first time for Zhu, an exchange student...Read more
The selection process begins with a force that is expected to join in May
After the recruitment in February, the trainees of...Read more
Taipei City Sightseeing fight push 'live version GOOGLE'
YouTube In order to promote tourism, the Departm...Read more
Mobile Visitor Information Service assists visitors in finding lost property
Mobile Visitor Information Service assists visitor...Read more
[PHOTOS] Staff Members of Mobile Tourist Information Service in Taipei/PART 2
Travelers from all around the world, such as Korea...Read more
[PHOTOS] Staff Members of Mobile Tourist Information Service in Taipei/PART 1
Our roaming young staff members pride themselves o...Read more
We supply three new service at five tourist attraction places
Three new services provided at five main tourist attractions
In order to promote the quality of tourism services provided within Taipei, as well as to reduce the inconvenience that foreign visitors suffer when unable to find tourist information service centers because of language barriers; every Saturday and Sunday, our walking travel guides now supply visitor information at Ximending, Shilin, Xinyi, Beimen, and Yongkang Street. The young staff members, proficient in English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, will provide tourists with transport and sightseeing information, as well as other related tourism information on certain routes.
For ease of identification, these young staff members will wear yellow shirts and black pants or skirts, along with black straw hats. Should you have any tourism-related question, please feel free to ask!
These roaming young staff members will seek to provide three core services to tourists. First of all, at a fixed time and location they will act as a tour guide, providing guidance and explanation so that tourists might feel in touch with the Taipei they encounter. Secondly, services will be offered in the five languages of English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, so that foreign tourists have no trouble communicating and are able to feel at ease. Thirdly and finally, through our exclusive sponsor Taiwan Mobile, we have been supplied with tablets and mobile networks to allow us to provide an instant and reliable information service to visitors. It is hoped that tourists will feel satisfied with their visit to Taipei, and that this service will help to answer any questions that they may have – leaving a positive impression of Taipei as a warm and friendly city.
The visual design idea is inspired by our city bird: the Formosan Blue Magpie (Urocissa caerulea), which symbolizes the happiness and joy we hope you will experience during your stay in Taipei. We hope our walking visitor information service makes your visit to Taipei that little bit more convenient and enjoyable!
- Route Guide：MRT Taipei 101 / World Trade Station Exit 5→Xinyi Road →Songzhi Road → Song Shou Road → Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Xinyi Plaza → Breeze Xinyi (returing)
- Duty Time: Every weekend 11:00-19:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：Taipei 101 (beside the public art work LOVE).
- Time：13:00~13:10 / 17:00~17:10
- Route Guide：MRT Shilin Station Exit 1 → MRT Shilin Station Exit 2 → Fulin Road → Shilin Residence (returing)
- Duty Time：Every weekend 11:00-14:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：Shilin residence
- Route Guide：MRT Jiantan Station Exit 1→ Jihe Road→ Shilin Cixian Temple → Dadong Road→ MRT Jiantan Station Exit 1 (cycling)
- Duty Time：Every weekend 17:00~20:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：Shilin Cixian Temple (front square)
- Route Guide：MRT Ximen Station Exit 1 → The Red House → Hanzhong Street → Wuchang Street → Kunming Street → Emei Street → The Red House (cycling)
- Duty Time: Every weekend 10:00-19:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：Ximen Red House Square
- Time：11:00~11:10 / 14:00~14:10 / 17:00~17:10
- Route Guide：North Gate (Cheng’en Gate) → Zhonghua Rood → Tacheng Street → Dihua Street → Taipei Xia-Hai City God Temple (returing)
- Duty Time：Every weekend 10:00-18:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：North Gate (Cheng’en Gate) / Yongle Market Square
- Time：13:00~13:10 / 16:00~16:10
- Route Guide：MRT Dongmen Station Exit 5 → Yongkang Street → Lishui Street → MRT Dongmen Station Exit 5 (cycling)
- Duty Time：Every weekend 12:00-20:00
- Tourist Guide Spot：Yongkang Park
- Time：14:00~14:10 / 18:00~18:10